“Sustainable Economic Development in Era Digitization”
1-2 April, 2020, Seville, Spain
Prof. Dr.?Svetlana Drobyazko,
European academy of sciences, Coventry, United Kingdom
We cordially invite you to take part in the special topic session “Sustainable Economic Development in Era Digitization” within?35th IBIMA Conference.?
Participation in the session will be an opportunity to exchange opinions and experiences of participants, present research and establish new cooperation networks between scientists and higher education centers from different countries. No doubt, the initiated ideas during the conference may become the beginning of interesting and fruitful international project.
Topics of interest?within the Special Track:
- International Sustainable Development Processes
- Green & blue economy
- Business analytics in the system of sustainable development
- Social engineering in the system of sustainable development
- Education for sustainable development
- Legal aspects of sustainable development
- Security as a factor in sustainable development
Interested academics and practitioners are invited to submit:
- Research papers: complete papers (5000 words max.) with complete references section.?
- Short papers: this could be research in progress, abstracts, ideas you would like to explore with audience at the conference, or draft of papers for possible co-authorship:?(max. 5 pages or 1500 words)?
Detailed information about Conference is available at: http://www.nglzy.cn/conference/35th-ibima-conference/
Conference registration fee includes all the following:
- Official 35th?IBIMA Conference proceedings in an electronic format on an Official IBIMA?USB
- Classification of IBIMA Proceedings?in the USA Library of the Congress. ? ISBN: 978-0-9998551-4-0
- Official IBIMA participation certificate with official IBIMA Stamp
- Attending all conference activities such as presentation sessions, workshops, and/or tutorials
- 1st Day and 2nd Day networking Lunches (sponsored by IBIMA)
- All coffee breaks and networking activities
- Filling and classifying work after the conference activities to prepare and submit the 35th?IBIMA proceedings for indexing at major indexes including Web of Science (ISI)?and?SCOPUS.
- Attending Regular registration: US $585 (max 2 papers with this fee, $195 for each additional paper)?per same participant
- Attending Student registration: US $385 first paper, ($195 for second paper)?per same participant?(students can have max. of only 2 papers)
- Attending Co-author: US $385 (this?discounted rate?is for co-author who would like to attend the conference along with already registered author)
- Attending Non-author:?US $385?(this is for those who want to attend the conference as a listener)
- Virtual Presentation:?US $295?(per paper not per author) for first paper ($195 for each additional paper for the?same registered author)
Papers should be sent directly to special Track Chair –?Prof.?Dr.?Svetlana Drobyazkofirstname.lastname@example.org
- Paper Submission: CLOSED
Notification of Acceptance: Within 2-3 week from submission date (in most cases)
Please note that the editorial board reserves the right to reject the articles not meeting the requirements and standards (either in the content or form).
Professor European academy of sciences,
111 New Union Street,