“Modern financial research: trends in development of public, corporate and personal finances”.
1-2 April, 2020, Seville, Spain.
Associate Professor Yulia FINOGENOVA,
Plekhanov Russian University of economics, Russian Federation
We cordially invite you to take part in the special topic session “Modern financial research: trends in development of public, corporate and personal finances” within 35th IBIMA Conference. We invite?scientists who conduct their research in the field of theory and organization of finances on micro and macro levels.
We are planning to discuss a wide range of problems: modern trends of financial management and public finances regulation and development; innovative solutions in respect of public, corporate and personal finances; the ability of financial systems in different countries to withstand financial crises; financial risk management opportunities at the level of the company and the individuals.
The topics within the special Track?include, but?are not limited?to:
- Public finances and peculiarities of their organization
- Modern trends in the development of corporate finances
- Modern trends in social insurance
- Capital structure decisions
- Derivative financial instruments and financial risk management
- Financial investments: trends and problems
- Banking industry specifics of the development
- Strategic corporate finance
- Individual financial planning
- Personal finances development and incentives
- Investment risks and return
- Modern trends in the asset management and portfolio structure
- Regulation of the financial systems
Participants are not limited by the above-mentioned topics and are encouraged to develop their own actual sub-topics within them.
Interested academics and practitioners are invited to submit research papers: complete papers (5000 words max.) with complete references section.
Detailed information about Conference is available at: http://www.nglzy.cn/conference/35th-ibima-conference/
Conference registration fee includes all the following:
- Official 35thIBIMA Conference proceedings in an electronic format on an Official IBIMA USB.
- Classification of IBIMA Proceedings in the USA Library of the Congress.?? ISBN: 978-0-9998551-3-3
- Official IBIMA participation certificate with official IBIMA Stamp
- Attending all conference activities such as presentation sessions, workshops, and/or tutorials
- 1st Day and 2nd Day networking Lunches (sponsored by IBIMA)
- All coffee breaks and networking activities
- Filling and classifying work after the conference activities to prepare and submit the 35th IBIMA proceedings for indexing at major indexes including Web of Science (ISI) and SCOPUS. (IBIMA has been indexed at Scopus since 2005 and at Web of Science since 2006)
- Regular registration: US $585 (max 2 papers with this fee, $195 for each additional paper) per same participant
- Student registration: US $385 first paper, ($195 for second paper) per same participant (students can have max. of only 2 papers)
- Virtual registration: US $295 first paper ($195 for each additional paper for the same registered author)
- Non Author: US $385?
* Papers can be written by co-authors. If two authors write a paper and both want to attend the conference. One author pay regular fee ($585) and the 2nd author pay only $385 (the reduced fee regardless of the status of the author).
Papers should be sent directly to special Track Chair – Prof. Yulia Finogenova???? email@example.com
- Paper Submission: CLOSED
Notification of Acceptance: Within 2-3 week from submission date (in most cases)
Please note that the editorial board reserves the right to reject the articles not meeting the requirements and standards (either in the content or form).
Prof. Yulia Y.Finogenova
Plekhanov Russian University of economics,
117997, Stremianny per.36,